Our members enjoy these benefits:
- Network of Payroll Professionals to assist with problem solving and payroll questions
- Meet Government Agents to help you with your industry questions
- Recertification Credit Hours (RCHs) through education seminars
- 9-Week evening study groups to prepare for the Fundamental Payroll Certification ( FPC) and the Certified Payroll Professional ( CPP) exam. If you are already certified, attending the study group classes will qualify you to receive RCHs. There is an additional cost of $125 at the time the group is being offered (date to be determined).
- Networking and Social Events
- Notification of Upcoming Events
- View the Events Calendar
Attend chapter meetings to learn about the latest trends in payroll, technology, legislative updates, year-end issues, related payroll issues, and personal improvement techniques.
Our APA chapter covers Nassau and Suffolk county – all of Long Island. We are one of nine chapters serving Payroll Professionals in the entire state of New York. Please visit the American Payroll Association for a full list of national chapters at http://www.americanpayroll.org/chapter/.
Every Member will receive access to our website’s Member’s Only Section and Membership Directory with detailed contact information for our members and companies.
Receive RCHs for attending APA’s study groups. Maintain your knowledge or learn for the first time. Take advantage of studying with chapter members who share the same problems and situations: administration, compliance, sound management and research timeliness.
All members have the opportunity to use the Job Board to post new Payroll and HR positions within their company.
Link with our chapter through Facebook and LinkedIn to get our latest posts and event notifications.